Thursday, March 25, 2010

Robbits

On my list of things to make!

These robot rabbits
http://vickiehowell.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-love-to-create-robbit-plushies.html

and these geode (salt crystal) Easter Eggs.


and these bunny finger puppets

Sorry, I'm too lazy to steal their pictures and post them here.

And realistically, I won't be making these any time soon, but I do love them.  Maybe Saturday (if I don't have a new baby by then) I'll adapt the bunny finger puppets from felt to craft paper and document the adaptation for a tutorial here.  That sounds like a good snowy day activity for a 3 year old.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Yes, if you don't have the baby, I'd love to see how the puppets would work with paper. I'm not much of a seamstress. But I can get crafty with paper and markers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers